Hardwood floors are an investment in the value of your home; security of these floors is essential so as to hold the excellence of your investment for quite a long time to come.
Simple steps can be taken that will provide really big pay offs by permitting you to stay away from the expensive and tedious procedure of resurfacing your floors all the more frequently. It is likewise critical to recall that each time your floors are refinished you are actually removing some of the wood that makes up your deck. The less pounding you should do to your hardwood floors, the more they can possibly last.
Must read and do Hardwood Floor Protection Tips
1) By utilizing carpets and rugs in high rush hour gridlock areas, you are limiting the presentation of your floors to genuine harm from traffic as well as drops, spills, splatters, and an introduction to soil and different flotsam and jetsam that the carpet shields your floors from.
2) Place rubber mats in front of sinks or tubs to prevent unnecessary exposure to water in these areas. Water may not just twist your hardwood floors it can likewise cause stains or ‘water spots’ that are unappealing.
3) Use a dehumidifier in bathroom floors so as to expel dampness from the air and limiting the exposure your wooden floors have to that moisture. This will likewise help limit the growing and contracting of your floors because of dampness and steam.
4) Never wear shoes that can harm your hardwood floors on them. Heels, golf shoes, and some other shoes with either spike are scratchy bottoms that can carry a wide range of issues to your beautiful hardwood.
5) Trim the nails are of your dogs and cats so as to prevent unnecessary scratches to your hardwood floors. In the event that you can hear their nails on your floors, it’s the ideal opportunity for a trim.
6) Never drag furniture over your hardwood floors. If you must move it, utilize a hand truck or have a companion assist you with lifting the furniture before moving it. In the event that you should drag furniture over the floor, slide a little carpet underneath the legs of your furniture before moving it.
Remember that with regards to shielding your hardwood floors from damage, every ounce of prevention is worth a lot of money in a cure.
Superior product reliability and durability. Fast shipping. Quality customer service. From Floor Runners to Tacky Mats, check out our full line of Floor Protection Products by Pro Tect.