Pro Tect Finished Floor Guard 40" x 100'
- No tape, No hassle Hardwood Stair and Hardwood Floor Protection
- Provides up to 60 days of protection. Stays in place and helps protect from dirt, scratches, paint spills, and foot traffic.
- Durable, breathable, reusable
- Designed for high-traffic areas and high-risk floor surfaces that need extra protection.
- Excellent for counter-tops and finished surfaces that need protection. Simply cut to size and press in place.
Hardwood Floor Protection For Your StairsStays in Place, Safe on all hard surfaces, Finished Floor Guard is a latex based Floor Protection changing the Surface Protection Industry. Pro Tect® Finished Floor Guard is the perfect protection for wood-stairs along with hardwood floors, tile, granite, marble and counter-tops. Finished Floor Guard won't slip and stays in place to help protect against scratches, paint pills, and foot traffic without the use of tape. Durable, breathable, and can be reused, Finished Floor Guard is designed for high-traffic areas and high risk floor surfaces that need that extra protection. Reverse wound for easy installation, simply cut to size, press into place and you are good to go.
How and Why does Finished Floor Guard Work?There is a light sprayed latex on the bottom of the Finished Floor Guard that helps to keep it in place. There is NO adhesive, you won't pull up or damage your hardwood floors or surfaces. The ultimate Pro Tect Floor Protection will keep all your hard surfaces scratch free. Finished Floor Guard has a non-slip film on top at will help stop spills from soaking through. While it is really popular for Hardwood Stair protection, lots of customers use it to protect counter tops, tile, marble, granite and other smooth surfaces.
Floor Protection Installation
Installation Tips and Videos
Start at the top of the stairs and fit into place as you go down. Once you are at the bottom we suggest that you walk up and down the stairs a couple of times to set the floor protection in place. The adhesive isn't too aggressive so the more you walk on it the better it stays in place.