- Quality Sticky Mat stops dust and dirt from being tracked on to your project, job, or from your garage.
- Thirty (30) disposable sheets on each tacky mat, two (2) tacky mats per box.
- When the top sheet becomes soiled, simply peel off (sticky mats are numbered for easy reordering).
- Excellent for stopping drywall dust and light dirt from entering or leaving your job-site.
- 2 packs, 4 packs, 36" x 24" or 24" x 45" Clear or Blue in Color
- Surface Protection Mat Mounts, bring the Mats where ever you go.
Tacky Mat Floor Protection by Pro Tect
Drywall Dust? Dirty Boots? No Problem
Tacky Mats have all kinds of different names in the market: Disposable Mats, Walk Off Mats, Sticky Mats, Adhesive Mats, etc. The bottom line is when you need to stop light dirt and dust from spreading around the job site, Tacky Mats are the way to go. Place them when you come out of the freight elevator so you don't track dust down the hall way. Tacky Mats are great to put down at the garage door entrance into the your customer's home. We even sell them to volley ball teams, wrestlers, other spots teams to assure they have the cleanest surface possible before and during their match.
Our most Popular Seller is the 36" x 24" (2 pack, with 30 sheets on each mat), available in Blue or Clear. We also carry 24" x 45", also available in both Blue or Clear. Not only do we carry 2 packs, but also in 4 packs for all sizes/colors.
Don't forget to purchase a Mat Mount with your order. The Mat Mount allows you to move the Tacky Mat Floor Protection from site to site or around the job site. It works on hard surfaces and carpeting and has enough weight to it that it won't kick up as you walk over it.
Don't Forget Tacky Mat Mounts
While the Tacky Mat is design to stick down where you put it, if you plan on leaving it there or don't plan on using it for a different job, you don't need the Mat Mount. However, if you plan on using the Tacky Mat on different jobs then the Mat Mount is a must have..