Brown Rosin Paper
- Temporary floor covering paper
- Has been a staple in the Building and Remodeling industry for decades.
- Ideal for flooring projects
- Cover any surface you want…countertops, hardwood floors, tile, and marble.
- Provides protection from paint overspray
- Made in the USA
Rosin Paper Floor Protection
Brown Rosin Paper is a high-quality, single-ply protective paper commonly used in construction and renovation to safeguard a variety of surfaces, including floors, windows, countertops, and fixtures. This paper can also be used as an inner lining, referred to as "sheathing paper," in applications such as walls, roofing, or wood flooring to protect against dust and wind infiltration and to reduce squeaks. The paper's natural brown color, which is free of any added dyes, is particularly useful when protecting delicate surfaces from moisture.